So I finally finished my baby afghan I started ages ago as just “trying out the branching out pattern” on an airplane trip… and several trips and pulling out several rows because I forgot a yarn over later…. its finally done:
It does have its issues.. I found my green and blue together yarn was rather limited, so there are a couple spots where its a bit more blue… and there is one wheatear cable that is one row too long…
On the other hand, I really lucked out with where my final leaf border seam fell in the colorway:
But overall I think its an alright thing, and someday I’m sure someone will love it.
Various patterns in this afghan include: